Booking fees are required for larger bowling bookings and bowling and billiards packages.
- To confirm a booking for large-scale and packages, a partial prepayment of € 50 (EUR) is required, which will take effect if the booking has been paid for via a bank link. By paying the booking fee, the payer agrees to the “Party Rules” established by Kuulsaal (Roseni Majad OÜ or Kuulsaal OÜ).
- Prices are in euros.
- Payment for the rest of the package, additional services and products will be made on site in cash, by credit card or later invoiced on the basis of a letter of guarantee. The amount paid to confirm the booking will be deducted from the final amount when paying for services and products.
- The booking fee of € 50 (EUR) is non-refundable if canceled less than 72 hours before the start of the event
- Kuulsaal reserves the right to charge for the booked time in full, regardless of the time played.
- Kuulsaal reserves the right to make changes in the price list.
Prepay via bank link
- To confirm the booking, please fill in all the required fields in the booking form and then press the “book” button. The system will then direct you to the payment center to make a partial prepayment of € 50 (EUR).
- To make a payment, select the appropriate payment method: Swedbank, SEB, LHVpank, Luminor, DanskeBank, COOP Pank, poco bay, LiisiID.
- To confirm the payment order, please click the “make payment” button.
- Payment must be made within 30 minutes, otherwise the reservation will be canceled.
- When the payment is complete, click the “back to merchant” button.
NB: For non-package bookings, full payment is required on site on the day of your event. You can pay both in cash and with a bank card.
Processing of customer personal data
The Kuulsaal has the right to use (incl. Process) the personal data provided by the customer (incl. Name, telephone number, e-mail address) and purchase data in accordance with the applicable legislation to the extent necessary to fulfill the order submitted by the customer in the booking system. The seller shall not transfer the customer’s personal data to third parties, except to the extent possible to pay for the purchase and to the reservation service provider to make the reservations. Roseni Majad OÜ does not have access to the customer’s bank data when paying for the service via the Internet bank. The hall will send the buyer information and offers related to the reservation to an e-mail address.